Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Brithday!!!



OK! Yesterday was my 23rd birthday. My day pretty much consisted of cleaning house, doing laundry, cooking supper, and playing and taking care of my boys. Just another day at home. Until my husband came home. Shortly after he came home he decided to go out and work on the lawn mower and 4-wheeler. He went to tighten up a bolt and the wrench slipped which caused him to pretty much punch the motor. It swelled up and off the the hospital we went. But first we went to my mom and dads where my mom and sisters bought me a cake, and a pink IPOD,I blew out my candles and said bye to the boys. An hour later we were at the hospital. Once the x-ray reviled that is was broke, they splinted it and sent us home. Today it is still swelled.

1 comments:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

hi, I found your blog while browsing!
I have been reading it for a few days! I enjoy your post!

~keep blogging~