Friday, July 13, 2007

Missing You!!!




My parents and my little sisters only live four houses from us. Everyday from the time Bryce's eyes open in the morning till they close at night he is asking to go and see his Grandma, Poppie, and his Aunts. Well, come Sunday they will have been gone for two weeks. So needless to say bryce is going nuts. He doesn't understand that they are having fun with out him at Virgina Beach. When he got to talk to Ashlyn the other day on the phone he asked her, "Will you bring me pizza when you come home?" Why Pizza, I don't know? Anyways he wanted to send them something so we came up with this. "WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL, COME HOME SOON."

3 comments:

Leah said...

its pee-wee here and u r soso mean hannah that made me almost cry!!!

Elise said...

Welcome to the blogging world...hope you don't get too addicted;) Your boys are adorable!

Beckyb said...

Just found you by a Technorati Link - how fun!!! You have a fun blog and I'll be back!!