Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Going to China

Today Dad, Mom, and my sisters Ashyln and Sarah left for China. SYDNEY is comming home!!!

Which ment that Nana wouldn't be driving the school bus. I was nervous on who the bus driver would be since Bryce wouldn't have the girls on there either. But when that bus stopped at the end of the drive way this morning and the door opened, I was relieved when I saw that is was Dirk Myers, the pastor at Church.

So right before Bryce crawled into bed tonight he had to call Nana and make sure she was going to be driving the bus. He was so excited to here her say "yes Bryce I will be driving the bus in the morning"

It was sweet to hear his little voice tell her. "Nana I really missed you today, when you was no driving the bus"

Here is a picture of bryce talking on the phone with Nana!!!

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh that is so exciting!
Can't wait to see pics!